Bursting with Bright Citrus
and Pungent Garlic
Orange, lemon, and lime create a zesty citrus blend that’s perfect for shredded chicken salad or enjoyed all on its own.
- 1 Whole Chicken
- 2 Tbsp. Parsley, Finely Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Blood Orange Fused Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp. Fresh Lemon Zest
- 1 Tsp. Fresh Lime Zest
- 1 Tbsp. Lime Juice, Freshly Squeezed
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice, Freshly Squeezed
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 2 Tsp. Q-Rub Salt, Divided
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
In a small bowl, whisk together Blood Orange Fused Olive Oil, Garlic Infused Olive Oil, citrus zest, lemon and lime juice, and 1 teaspoon Q-Rub.
Stuff whisked mixture between skin and meat of chicken.
Liberally coat outside of chicken with remaining teaspoon of Q-Rub.
Roast for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Chicken is done when the internal temperature reaches 165°F and juices run clear.