Cauliflower Stir Fry
- ½ pound riced cauliflower
- ¼ cup peas
- ¼ cup carrots
- 1 Tbsp Dark Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1/8 cup Aged Peach White Balsamic
- 1/8 cup Chipotle Infused Olive Oil
- Habanero Maple Pepper to taste
Place a large skillet over medium high heat.
Add riced cauliflower until golden. Add peas, carrots, Sesame Oil, Chipotle Oil and Peach Balsamic Vinegar into the skillet and let simmer until wet ingredients are reduced.
Stir fry for 5 minutes or until desired doneness.
Finish with Habanero Maple Pepper for a spicy kick.