Want to make this recipe at home? Scroll down to browse the products you'll need.
|Prep Time: 20 Minutes||Cook Time: 10 Minutes||Difficulty: Medium|
1) Dice red bell peppers.
2) Dice tomatoes.
3) Dice cilantro.
4) Dice celery.
5) Dice onions.
6) Dice Sable & Rosenfeld Tipsy Jalapeno Olives.
7) Mix in bowl with Cayenne Chili Fused Olive Oil.
8) Season liberally with Maine Garlic Sea Salt.
9) Add American Spoon Pumpkin Seed Salsa to taste.
10) Add southwest orzo to Lekue Ogya.
11) Add water (2 cups of water for every 1 cup of orzo),
cook in microwave for 10 minutes or until
orzo is al dente.
12) Combine orzo and mixture in bowl then serve.
Dice 1/4 cup (each) of red bell pepper, tomato, white onion, celery, and Sable and Rosenfeld Tipsy Jalapeno Stuffed Olives and place into large bowl.
Add chopped cilantro, 3T Cayenne Chili Fused Olive oil, 3T American Spoon Pumpkin Seed Salsa, and mix thoroughly into chopped ingredients. Season mixture with 1 T Maine Garlic Sea Salt.
Add 1 cup southwest orzo to Lekue Oyga and 2 cups water. Close Lekue and cook in microwave for 6 -8 minutes, or until al dente.
Add orzo to chopped vegetable mixture and stir to combine. Serve at room temperature.