Want to make this recipe at home? Scroll down to browse the products you'll need.
|Prep Time: 15 Minutes||Cook Time: 15 Minutes||Difficulty: Easy|
1) Thick chop button mushrooms
2) Thick chop shiitake mushrooms.
3) Place mushrooms in bowl and coat with Mushroom Sage Infused Olive Oil.
4) Season liberally with Maine Garlic Sea Salt.
5) Season liberally with Classic Greek Blend.
6) Add Mushroom Sage Infused Olive Oil to medium-high heat pan.
7) Transfer mushrooms to pan.
8) Add Traditional Aged Balsamic Vinegar to taste after about 10 minutes.
9) Add Roasted Red Pepper Artichoke Tapenade to taste, stir in and serve.
Lightly chop ¼ lb. of shiitake and button mushrooms (1/2 lb. total) and place in a bowl.
Drizzle 3T Mushroom Sage Infused Olive Oil, 3T Classic Greek Blend, 2T garlic, and 1T Maine Garlic Sea Salt over mushrooms. Toss until incorporated.
Heat 4T Mushroom Sage Infused Olive Oil over med-high heat until simmering and add mushroom mix. Sautée until softened then deglaze pan with (add) Traditional Aged Balsamic Vinegar to taste. Add Roasted Red Pepper Artichoke Tapenade to taste in pan and toss.