Want to make this recipe at home? Scroll down to browse the products you'll need.
|Prep Time: 10 Minutes||Cook Time: 15 - 20 Minutes||Difficulty: Easy|
1) After cutting brussel sprouts in halves, add California Garlic Infused Olive Oil.
2) Season liberally with Maine Sea Salt.
3) Place brussel sprouts on Lekue Baking Mat.
4) Bake on 400 degrees for 15 - 20 minutes.
5) Add Beet and Red Onion Marmalade after baking.
6) Add additional California Garlic Infused Olive Oil. Mix then serve.
Trim bottoms off of 1 lb of brussel sprouts then cut in half. In a bowl combine sprouts, 4 T California Garlic Olive Oil and 2T Maine Sea Salt. Toss until sprouts are coated and place on the Lekue Baking Mat lined sheet pan.
Roast for 15- 20 minutes in 400 degree oven until edges are golden and sprouts are tender.
Return cooked sprouts to mixing bowl and add 4T Beet and Red Onion Marmalade, and 1 T California garlic Olive Oil.
Toss and serve warm.