Want to make this recipe at home? Scroll down to browse the products you'll need.
|Prep Time: 15 Minutes||Cook Time: n/a||Difficulty: Easy|
1) Dice fresh avocados.
2) Place avocados in mixing bowl.
3) Add fresh chopped cilantro to taste.
4) Add Maine Lemon Sea Salt to taste.
5) Add Beet and Red Onion Marmalade to taste.
6) Add South American Tomatillo & Jalapeño Bruschetta to taste.
7) Mix thoroughly.
8) If desired, add roasted and salted pumpkin seeds before serving.
Split 3 avocados in half and score the inside meat to be the size of a small dice.
Scoop out the avocado and put into a mixing bowl with ¼ cup chopped cilantro, 1.5T Maine Lemon Sea Salt, 3T Beet and Red Onion Marmalade, 2T South American Tomatillo and Jalapeno Bruschetta and mix thoroughly.
Top with roasted pepitas (pumpkin seeds) if desired.