Want to make this recipe at home? Scroll down to browse the products you'll need.
|Prep Time: 30 Minutes||Cook Time: 10 Minutes||Difficulty: Medium|
1) For blanching: boil green beans in heavily salted water for 5 minutes.
2) Move green beans to ice bath for 3 minutes.
3) Strain green beans and set aside.
4) Chop 1 shallot and 1 yellow bell pepper.
5) Coat high heat pan with a Medium Intensity Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
6) Add shallot and bell pepper to pan - sauté for 5 minutes.
7) Add blanched green beans to pan after 5 minutes have passed.
8) Add minced garlic to pan.
9) Sauté for an additional 5 minutes and season with Maine Sea Salt to taste.