Want to make this recipe at home? Scroll down to browse the products you'll need.
|Prep Time: 10 Minutes||Cook Time: n/a||Difficulty: Easy|
1) Peel and cut grapefruit(s).
2) Add 1/4th cup Coconut Aged White Balsamic Vinegar to mixing bowl.
3) Whisk 1/8th cup Medium Intensity Extra Virgin Olive Oil into bowl.
4) Whisk Savannah Bee Acacia Honey into bowl (to taste) and dress salad.
5) Season with Citrus Sea Salt and finish with blue cheese or feta cheese if desired.
Peel grapefruit and cut sections away from pith.
In a bowl combine ¼ cup Aged White Balsamic Vinegar, and 2T Savannah Bee Acacia Honey. While whisking, slowly drizzle in 1/8th cup Medium Intensity Extra Virgin Olive Oil until emulsified.
Season with 1t Citrus Sea Salt.
Toss 1/8th cup dressing with Arugula lettuce and grapefruit wedges. Top with 4 oz of feta cheese.