Want to make this recipe at home? Scroll down to browse the products you'll need.
|Prep Time: 20 Minutes||Cook Time: n/a||Difficulty: Easy|
1) Chop 1 head of green cabbage.
2) Grate / mince 2 carrots.
3) Grate / mince 1/2 white onion.
4) Add Apremium Aged White Balsamic Vinegar to bowl
with 1 cup of mayo and 1 cup of sour cream.
5) Add 1/2 cup granulated sugar and Lavender Sea Salt to taste.
6) Combine vegetables and sauce in single bowl, mix and serve.
Quarter 1 head of green cabbage and remove the core. Shred cabbage and place into a large mixing bowl. Grate 2 carrots and ½ white onion and add to cabbage.
In a separate bowl combine 1 cup mayonnaise, 1 cup sour cream, ½ cup granulated sugar, 4T Lavender Sea Salt, and ½ cup of Apremium Aged White Balsamic Vinegar.
Mix together thoroughly then add cabbage mixture to bowl and combine.