Want to make this recipe at home? Scroll down to browse the products you'll need.
|Prep Time: 5 Minutes||Cook Time: 30 minutes||Difficulty: Easy|
1) Cut 1 watermelon into thick pieces suitable for grilling.
2) On a high heat grill, sear both sides for 3 minutes.
3) Cut watermelon into smaller wedges after grilling.
4) Chop 1 head of butter lettuce.
5) For Balsamic Reduction: Pour 2 cups of Black Cherry Aged Dark Balsamic Vinegar into sauce pot.
6) Simmer on medium-low heat for at least
30 minutes, stirring occasionally (or until desired consistency is reached).
7) Drizzle reduction over salad and finish with Fennel Citrus Blend.
Make a balsamic reduction by putting 2 cups Black Cherry Aged Dark Balsamic Vinegar into a sauce pot and placing over low heat. Reduce until a syrupy consistency 45 min-1 hour.
Cut watermelon in half and slice 1 half into ½ inch thick slices. Grill watermelon over high heat about 2 minutes per side until grill marks are present and watermelon is softened.
Chop 1 head of butter lettuce. Place butter lettuce on plate then top with 3 wedges of watermelon, 2 oz feta cheese, ½ oz balsamic reduction, and sprinkle Fennel Citrus Blend to taste.