Want to make this recipe at home? Scroll down to browse the products you'll need.
|Prep Time: 5 Minutes||Cook / Smoking Time: 6 Hours||Difficulty: Medium|
1) Liberally season with Carolina Dirt Spice Rub.
2) Liberally season with Maine Lemon Sea Salt.
3) Liberally Season with Highland Foods Maple Pepper.
4) After soaking preferred smoking wood for 1 hour, place on lit coals in smoker.
5) Let smoke for 3-5 hours at 225°.
6) Cook to at least 135° internal temperature.
Prepare smoker for cooking at 225 degrees. Soak wood chunks for 1 hour.
Remove 4 - 5 lb. pork loin from package and score cross hatches into top layer of fat. Season with 5T of Carolina Dirt Spice Rub, 5T Maine Lemon Sea Salt, and 3T Maple Pepper.
Place pork loin onto prepared smoker and add wood chunks to fire. Let loin smoke for 3 -5 hours and check with a meat thermometer. Loin is medium once you have reached 135 degrees.
Remove from smoker and let rest for 20-30 minutes until carving.