Want to make this recipe at home? Scroll down to browse the products you'll need.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook / Smoking Time: 8 Hours
1) Liberally season with Maine Sea Salt & Maine Pepper.
2) Liberally season with Bold Steakhouse Seasoning.
3) After soaking desired smoking wood for at least 1 hour, place brisket in smoker.
4) Smoke for 4 hours at 200 degrees.
5) After 4 hours, wrap brisket in wax paper, allowing brisket to render in its own juices.
6) Smoke for an additional 4 hours, remove and let rest for 1 hour before serving.
Prepare smoker for cooking at 200 degrees. Soak wood chunks for 1 hour.
Season a 6 lb brisket (with a good layer of fat) with ¼ cup Bold Steakhouse Seasoning and ¼ cup Maine Sea Salt & Maine Pepper on both sides. Rub seasoning into meat well.
Place brisket onto smoker and add wood chunks to fire. Smoke the brisket for 4 hours then remove and wrap in wax paper. Smoke for an additional 4 hours adding coals and wood to maintain 200 degree temperature. To check for doneness a knife should penetrate the meat easily and fat should no longer be tough.
Remove brisket from smoker and allow to rest for one hour. Slice into thin strips against the grain.