Want to make this recipe at home? Scroll down to browse the products you'll need.
|Prep Time: 5 Minutes||Cook / Smoking Time: 6 Hours||Difficulty: Medium|
1) Liberally season with Maine Hickory Sea Salt.
2) Liberally season with Carolina Dirt Spice Rub.
3) After soaking desired smoking wood for at least 1 hour, place ribs in smoker.
4) Let ribs smoke for 2 - 3 hours at 225 degrees.
5) After 3 hours, baste with American Spoon Maple Barbecue Sauce every 30 minutes for 2 - 3 hours.
6) Continue to smoke ribs up to 6 total hours at 225 degrees.
7) Remove ribs and let rest for 20 minutes before serving.
2 Racks Serves 4 Large Portions
Prepare smoker for smoking at 225 degrees. Soak wood chunks for 1 hour.
Remove membrane on the bottom of ribs. Season with1/4 cup Carolina Dirt Spice Rub and 1/8th cup Maine Sea Salt.
Place ribs on smoker and add wood to coals. Smoke for 3 hours undisturbed. After 3 hours begin basting ribs with American Spoon Maple Grilling Sauce every thirty minutes for an additional 2-3 hours. Ribs are cooked when meat is pulled back from the tips of bones and the rack will bend and not break when lifted from one end.
Remove ribs to cutting board and let rest 20 minutes then carve.