Want to make this recipe at home? Scroll down to browse the products you'll need.
|Prep Time: 10 - 15 Minutes||Cook Time: 15 Minutes||Difficulty: Easy|
1) Liberally season ground chuck with Bold Steakhouse Seasoning.
2) Pour in Cherry Barbecue Sauce.
3) Season with Maine Pepper and form burger patties to desired size.
4) Season with Maine Hickory Sea Salt after patties are formed.
5) Grill both side for 8 -10 minutes on extremely hot grill (or until cooked to desired temp)
6) If desired, place cheese on burger 2 minutes prior to removing for melting
In a bowl combine 2 lbs of ground chuck, 2 T Bold Steakhouse Seasoning, 1T Maine Hickory Sea Salt, 1T Maine Pepper, and 1 cup Cherry Barbecue Sauce.
Mix meat and seasonings thoroughly and form into 4 patties.
Place burgers on hot grill and close lid. Flip burgers after 8 minutes and grill for an additional 5-8 minutes until 135 for medium. Top with cheese if desired.