Want to make this recipe at home? Scroll down to browse the products you'll need.
|Prep Time: 10 - 15 Minutes||Cook Time: 15 Minutes||Difficulty: Medium|
1) Coat wings with Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil.
2) Season liberally with Maine Sea Salt and Maine Pepper.
3) Place wings on high heat grill.
4) Prepare Olive and Plum Grilling Sauce in basting bowl.
5) Grill wings on all sides for a total of 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
6) Baste all sides of wings throughout grilling process with Olive and Plum Grilling Sauce.