Want to make this recipe at home? Scroll down to browse the products you'll need.
|Prep Time: 25 Minutes||Cook Time: 30 Minutes||Difficulty: Medium|
1) Flatten / pound boneless chicken breasts with roller or mallet.
2) Crack 2-3 eggs in mixing bowl.
3) Mix in 2-3 tablespoons of flower with eggs and set aside.
4) On a plate, pour 1- 2 cups of panko bread crumbs.
5) Season with Greek Isle Bread Dipping Blend and Maine Herbes de Salees.
6) Dip both sides chicken breasts in egg / flour mixture.
7) Dip both sides of chicken breasts in breading mixture.
8) Liberally coat pan with Basil Infused Olive Oil on high heat stovetop.
9) Place breaded chicken breasts in high heat pan.
10) Sear both sides of chicken breast for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown.
11) Transfer chicken breasts to baking sheet and cover with
Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce to taste.
12) Sprinkle with shredded parmesan cheese and bake in
400 degree oven for 20 minutes.