No msg, artificial flavors, or colors.
No added sodium.
A full 1/2 gallon of “homemade” soup in less than 30 minutes on your stovetop.
Serves 4 with ease.
From your pantry:
32 oz. Chicken stock.
1 1/2 cups of water.
14 oz. Can petite diced tomatoes
1 1/2 cups half & half or milk
Salt & pepper to taste.
Bountiful bowls are as easy as 1, 2, 3 to prepare:
1. Bring chicken stock, water, soup mix, and tomatoes to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Stir often to prevent sticking.
2. Add half & half or milk, bring back to a simmer (do not boil), reduce heat and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add salt & pepper to taste, remove from heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes prior to serving.
Ingredients: pasta, carrot, onion, celery, garlic, green & red bell pepper, spinach, black pepper.
2. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes until corn and vegetables are tender. Stir occasionally.
3. Remove from heat and stir in the shredded cheddar cheese, allow to rest 5-10 minutes prior to serving.
For a heartier meal add 1 cup cooked and diced chicken, ground meat at the start of step 3.
Ingredients: freeze dried black bean & corn, green & red bell pepper, green