Want to make this recipe at home? Scroll down to browse the products you'll need.
|Prep Time: 20 Minutes||Cook Time: 10 minutes||Difficulty: Medium|
1) Pour 2 cups heavy cream into mixing bowl
2) Season liberally with Maine Herbes de Salees.
3) Add 1 cup grated parmesan cheese to bowl.
4) Remove egg white from 1 large egg.
5) Whisk together thoroughly and set aside.
6) Thinly slice 2 large potatoes with knife or mandolin (shown below).
7) Begin creating 1/2" thick layers with potatoes in Lekue Ogya.
8) After each layer, add sauce and repeat layering process.
9) Pour remainder of sauce into vessel and add
an additional layer of grated parmesan cheese.
10) Place Lekue Oyga XL directly into microwave and cook for 10 minutes.
11) Drizzle with Premium White Truffle Oil before serving.
Whisk 2 cups heavy cream, 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese, 2 t Maine Herbs de Salees Salt, 2 T minced garlic, and 1 egg yolk in a bowl.
Thinly slice ½ lb. of Yukon gold potatoes on a mandolin or by hand to a thickness of 1/8th inch. Place a layer of potatoes into Lekue Oyga XL then add ½ cup sauce mixture. Continue layering potatoes and sauce until potatoes are gone. Top with parmesan cheese. Close Lekue up and place into microwave for 10 minutes.
Check for doneness by inserting a butter knife until it slides in without resistance and edges are crisp and golden.
Drizzle with Premium White Truffle Oil before serving.